luka-Balkan Model Railway Layout

• In perioada urmatoare o sa vi se solicite modificarea parolei. Pana la modificarea parolei, userul poate figura ca si blocat, odata modificata parola, userul este reactivat automat.
    Pentru orice problema va rog folositi butonul "Contact"
Hallo today my model HO of diesel Slovenian Railways loco class SZ 646 EffiShunter 1000 CZLOKO SZ 646.Rebuilt and repained on the base Piko-For me very intersting locomotive............

THE VIDEO
[www.youtube.com]

my new website dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and others balkans state photo and otherS..
[www.trainpagesofluca.com]
bye luka

Hallo today my model HO of diesel Slovenian Railways loco class SZ 646 EffiShunter 1000 CZLOKO SZ 646.Rebuilt and repained on the base Piko-For me very intersting locomotive............

THE VIDEO
[www.youtube.com]

my new website dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and others balkans state photo and otherS..
bye luka

Hallo a small report of my visit to Electric multiple voltage trainsets type FLIRT-3 from Stadler(CH) Class SZ 510-515-Flirt Fast Light Intovative Regional Train- Slovenske železnice-
THE VIDEO
[www.youtube.com]
my new website dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and others balkans state photo and other…
bye luka

Reacții: gamitzu