Efectuarea clă’diri din România/Making buildings from Roman

• In perioada urmatoare o sa vi se solicite modificarea parolei. Pana la modificarea parolei, userul poate figura ca si blocat, odata modificata parola, userul este reactivat automat.
    Pentru orice problema va rog folositi butonul "Contact"

H0miescala

29 Septembrie 2012
Spania
www.sklas.com
WEBSITE
http://www.sklas.com/tiendaonline/
Buna ziua:
Noi fabricarea cladiri feroviare în N şi H0 scale.
Ne-ar dori s㒠intre pe piaţa din România, ceea ce am solicitat s㒠ne informeze c㒠clă’dirile din ţara sa, ar fi de interes general pentru fabricarea de ambele scale. Suntem deschisi la fabricarea acestora, cu condiţia ca, atunci cand efectuarea unei minime. Noi efectua, de asemenea confectii unice.
Avem in atelierul nostru, în cea mai recent㒠tehnologie pentru reproducere a clă’dirilor.
Asteptam pentru informaţiile dumneavoastră’, primesc un mesaj de salut.
José María

www.sklas.com/tiendaonline/
[email protected]

Hello:
We manufacture railway buildings in N and H0 scales.
We would like to enter the market in Romania, to what we requested to inform us that buildings of his country, would be of general interest to the manufacture of both scales. We are open to the manufacture thereof, provided that when performing a minimum. We also perform unique fabrications.
We have in our workshop in the latest technology for reproduction of buildings.
Waiting for your information, receive a greeting.
José María

Daca as fi in locul unui investitor in acest domeniu, as incepe cu o cladire de rang 3 MAV, des intalnita in toata Transilvania si evident Ungaria. Un proiect simplu cu o piata de desfacere in 2 tari. Din pacate, acest tip de gara nu a existat in Vechiul Regat.
Planurile statiei se gasesc la liber, pe net, si au mai fost postate pe forum.

Ma refer la asta:

Pentru Vechiul Regat cel mai des intalnit tip de gara este cel la care lucra userul Misha acum ceva timp. Si in acest caz, planurile sunt pe forum.

rog pe cineva cu cunostinte decente (oricum mai bune decat mine) de limba engleza sa traduca textul de mai sus.

Hello José María,

Welcome on our forum!

You don't need to bother with Google translation which will only get you a poor Romanian text, you can write in English because there are enough users here which can understand it. You can write even in Spanish and there will still be some users to understand it, although English is better for us.

Now, regarding your H0 and N scale houses: That's an interesting proposal!

My friend Catalin posted here a suggestion that you start with two different kinds of buildings which are known in many examples here in Romania. The first example is only known in the part of Romania which we call Transilvania. Before 1918, Transilvania was part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire so there are many examples of station buildings built according to this HEV Hungarian standard. HEV in Hungarian means secondary branch lines, it was a law issued in 1880 which allowed such lines to be developed if some standards were respected and these types of buildings were part of the imposed standard. You can see the standard buildings here:

http://www.vasutallomasok.hu/index.php?o=tphev

The site is in Hungarian but you will be able to understand it using Google translate, as I do myself. As an additional bonus, if you start with this kind of buildings you will be able to market them in Hungary as well! :D

The other kind of building is typical Romanian and there was an user on this forum which started studying them.

What kind of equipment you have? Are your buildings made from laser cut cardboard? Can your equipment accept .dwg files?

Best wishes,

Translation of what Catalin said:

If I were an investor in this sphere of activity, I would start with a MAV 3rd degree building, often used in all Transylvania and obviously Hungary. This would be a simple project with market for two countries. Unfortunately, this building was not used in the Old Kingdom. The plans of this station building can be freely found on the Internet, and they were posted on this forum.
I am referring to this photo:

In the Old Kingdom, the most used building is the one that user Misha was working at. These plans are also posted on this forum.

(sper c㒠traducerea mea reflect㒠corect mesajul / I hope that my translation is adequate)

Buna ziua tuturor membrilor şi mulţumiri pentru ră’spunsurile dumneavoastră’.
Suntem aici pentru a lucra şi de a face lucrurile mai interesante pentru România şi, dac㒠este posibil, de asemenea, pentru Ungaria.
Avem nevoie de informaţii, hă’rţi, fotografii, mă’sură’tori, etc, pentru a face clă’diri, întotdeauna riguroase şi la scar㒠1:160 1:87.
în cazul în care în afara de interesul dumneavoastră’, ar putea trece de informaţii pentru a începe pe clă’diri?.
Sper c㒠ajutorul dvs. din Spania.
Iart㒠limba.
Salută’ri din Spania
________________________________________________________________--

Hello to all members and thanks for your answers.
We are here to work and make things interesting for Romania and if possible also for Hungary.
We need information, maps, pictures, measurements, etc., to make buildings, always rigorous 1:160 and 1:87 scale.
If outside of your interest, could pass the information to get started on the buildings?.
I hope your help from Spain.
Forgive the language.
Greetings from Spain

Hello José María,

Have you seen this?

http://forum.lokomotiv.ro/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9800&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

This is a typical guard house for the Romanian Railways. A building like this is found in many examples all around the country. I have drawn these plans some time ago based on photographs and lately found also the original plans in the Romanian archives. You have also some pictures of the original building on the first page.

Catalin gara pe care o propui tu am facut-o si eu pe laser.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/mpursu/Rasnov_2011/P1160996_concurs.jpg
Poza MPU