Vagoane Z (cisternă) - scara N

• In perioada urmatoare o sa vi se solicite modificarea parolei. Pana la modificarea parolei, userul poate figura ca si blocat, odata modificata parola, userul este reactivat automat.
    Pentru orice problema va rog folositi butonul "Contact"

Frank_L

Trenulist
23 Octombrie 2013
UE, Germania
Salut...

După mult timp; vreau să vă arăt o previzualizare.

Prima: Zas + Zaes vagonae de la Gh.Dimitrov Sofia.
Lungimea peste tampoane: 12510/12660mm
Bogie: ORE
Capacitate rezervor: 61qm

Proiectul nu este încă terminat.
Aceasta lipseşte încă: decales, inscripţie si scară.

Am o întrebare.
Ce este transportat in vagoane URAN?

Zas-Zaes_fl01.jpg
Zas-Zaes_fl09.jpg

Zas-Zaes_fl02.jpg
Zas-Zaes_fl03.jpg

Zas-Zaes_fl06.jpg
Zas-Zaes_fl08.jpg

For some days i have ask some questions on an other place:
http://forum.lokomotiv.ro/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8235&highlight=

I will move this to this place... for this and other projects.
Trimis: 10 May 2014 16:16 Titlul subiectului:
Salut...

for a project i looking/search for some colours of the "vagoane cisterna". Maybe you can help me. I'm not sure if this here the right place for my questions. Question But the possible answers are facts.

I would like to make some versions of "vagoane cisterna". But the colours from pictures should be only the last means.

I need the colours (eventual RAL) of the following things…

Zaes/Zas:
verde (URAN)
galben (URAN)
albastru (Petrom)
galben (Rompetrol)
portocaliu (Melasa)
portocaliu (Lesie de soda)
alb/gri (Lesie de soda - Oltchim)

Zagkks:
silver, crome, aluminum? (Rompetrol)
crem (Rompetrol)

For the current time there are many photos. But I would like to make some versions of the 80's. But I can't finde good/informative pictures. Sad
At this moment I think the CFR vagoane cisterna in the 80's are black like nowadays. But without the MARFA-Logo. Is that correct? Or are there photos somewhere?

Sorry for so many wishes/requests and sorry for english questions.
You can answer in Romanian language.

Salut
Frank

Salut
Frank

Hallo Frank,

Ich werde in rumänischen antworten und dann werde ich eine grobe ߓbersetzung versuchen:

In vagoanele respective se transporta URAN, care este este un ingrasamant in stare lichida, obtinut prin amestecarea unei soluţii de azotat de amoniu cu soluţie de uree,
la care se adaug㒠inhibitor de coroziune. Proportiile sunt 16% azotat de amoniu, 16% azot din uree si 68% apa.

URAN ist in diesen Wagen transportiert. URAN ist ein Flüssigkeit Dünger, der durch Mischen einer Lösung von Ammoniumnitrat und Harnstofflösung erhalten wird, gefolgt von der Zugabe eines Korrosionsinhibitors.
Die Anteile sind 16% Ammoniumnitrat, 16% Harnstoff-Stickstoff und 68% Wasser.

Salut Myrcea!

Vielen Dank für deine ausführliche Anwort. In 2 Sprachen, das ist super.

V㒠mulţumim pentru raspuns detaliat. în 2 limbi, ca este super. :aplauze:

Am o întrebare.
Pe unele cisterna este scris N sau A. Ce înseamn㒠asta? :?:

Noapte bună’!

Buna seara!

Dr2005... mulţumim pentru raspuns.

Es geht so langsam voran. Vor kurzem habe ich die fehlenden Decals bekommen. Diese sind ganz ordentlich; nur etwas zu dick. Aber so könnte ich die nächsten Wagen beschriften.

încet acesta precede. Am primit acum Decals. Acestea sunt ordonat; aceste sunt doar oarecum prea gros. Dar am putea lipi câteva vagoane.

Proiectul nu este încă terminat.

Zaes61 - URAN si Marfa
Zas61 - GFR

zaes61_fl07.jpg
zaes61_fl02.jpg

zaes61_fl06.jpg
zaes61_fl03.jpg

zaes61_fl08.jpg
zaes61_fl01.jpg

Vreau să vă arăt o previzualizare Zas73; primul a Petrom ca prototip.

Zas73 - Petrom
zas73_fl09.jpg
zas73_fl10.jpg

Si acum încă câteva fotografii în mediu nativ.
z_fl16.jpg
z_fl17.jpg

Salut
Frank

Salut!

A short time ago, my Fleischmann tank cars have fallen into the hands again.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3944b.jpg

What am I doing with it? So I do not need this. Only paint will not last.

These wagons have H bogies. The only thing that comes to mind are the cars Zas(1) and Zaes(2), like this:
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__2131b.jpg

I have of the car now only these 2 photos. But there is this type in many variants.

But the models are much too long. And otherwise?
What better not my intention. So I'm going to rebuild this car to ...
Zas(1) 60 H 126x0
Zaes(2) 60 H 126x0

Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3947.jpg

The tank and the car are too long. The car is to be reduced by about 8mm. Because of the construction also the tank is reduced by 8mm. Thus, although still a bit too long. But the reconstruction should not be more complicated than it already is.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3949b.jpg
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3952b.jpg

After sawing everything superfluous must be cut.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3956b.jpg

The weight must be also shortened and adapted. Then you can glue together the tank again.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3964b.jpg

Now you can sand the tank properly. Any holes that you no longer need and all defects are filled.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3969b.jpg

And now? The next steps later.

Salut
Frank

Bună seara!

In the last days, I have made little progress and have experimented a bit. For the superstructures I lasered a few parts. Now I make the other attachments.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3979.jpg
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3972.jpg

Salut
Frank

Bună dimineața!

The next step is the heating. These are simple parts. Some PS, paper and brass wire. It does not have to be perfect. Main point, there are many departements.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3981.jpg
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3982.jpg

Salut
Frank

Very good work Frank ! Finishing surfaces was made with abrasive paper ? The surfaces looks a bit scratched . :)

Dear sogard!

Yes it's a little bit scratched. That I still need to improve fit. I hope this goes away when painting. I hope so. :wink:

Well, I've worked a little further. The original ladder is a compromise. But this is stable and flexible.
Properly the tank is ready. Then it goes on with the substructure.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3987.jpg
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3988.jpg

Salut
Frank

Bună seara!

I could work on the tank. The next step was the substructure. Shortening, gluing together, frame tinkering ...
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3991b.jpg

Before and after painting.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3994b.jpg

Well, unfortunately, not all scratches have disappeared. The next wagons I have to prepare something better.
So, I decided to use this wagon for the first time since I had finished the decals. For the other wagons I have to draw the decals.
Next, there is a provisional assembly.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3997.jpg
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__4000.jpg

So far so good. 2 important details are still missing.

Salut
Frank

Bună ziua!

I'm making a little progress. But there were 2 major problems.
First, the tank is torn/ripped. When assembling, there was too much pressure.
And the second problem, on the ladder does not hold any color. I tried different things. The color always spells.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__3999.jpg

In the photo you can see the crack well.

First, I glued the crack. Something sand, new color, new decal.
And the ladder? There is a set for finer ladders from FKS for this Fleischmann car.

Then the last important things followed. The board with the danger label and the plates with which the tank is attached to the frame.
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__4001.jpg
Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__4009.jpg

Zas1Zaes2_H_126x0_60__4010.jpg

The final varnish is still missing.. But otherwise I'm done with the first car. To the other cars I still have to work and the decals are still missing.

Salut
Frank