The fraud called (www.trenulete.ro).

• In perioada urmatoare o sa vi se solicite modificarea parolei. Pana la modificarea parolei, userul poate figura ca si blocat, odata modificata parola, userul este reactivat automat.
    Pentru orice problema va rog folositi butonul "Contact"
Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.

ivo

10 Septembrie 2010
Bulgaria
www.railwaypassion.com
WEBSITE
http://www.railwaypassion.com
I would like to share with all of you guys, my bad experience in communication with Michail Krachoun (www.trenulete.ro).
In the current situation about our experience to buy locomotive from a trader in Romania, I feel obliged to inform all fans of the hobby to prevent the mistake to trust the well-known Romanian trader Michael Krachoun (www.trenulete.ro) as a reliable partner.
We know that trade in hobby on the Internet is widespread. Sometimes the only possible way to obtain a favorite model is in particular the purchase site.
Trust is built long and now we can say that overall things are regulated and reliable. All of us - merchants and customers are part of one and the same world - the world of elite hobby rail modeling and somehow does not suggest the presence of people who are willing to lie and win some money by abusing our trust. Sometimes there is confusion in orders, depleted stocks, etc., but the issues were always resolved in a spirit of goodwill.
There is a huge disappointment to me by communicating with the Romanian merchant Michael Krachoun. We did a pretty good contract (EUR 570) for three units or locomotives CFR002 BDZ 06 series and waited eagerly to get our models. Unfortunately, follow a series of vague explanations for the delay of delivery assurances that everything will be okay, promises to return the amount paid, etc. All this without a positive result for 5 months, regardless of patient and friendly conversation on our side and proposals to solve the problem in a fair for both sides.
After tracking the Romanian forums (post factum unfortunately), it appeared that this man is known for acceptance of orders, but no shipping...
I am writing this because I feel obliged to warn all of the forums in Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Greece and Serbia have not yet been affected ... Do not order the models from www.trenulete.ro! You will be cheated!
I am writing this because it is unworthy of people who claim to belong to the hobby to lie in a way so ugly and abuse our trust and thus compromise the community!
I urge all who have such bad experience to share to help each other and to prevent in the future from such extremely unpleasant situations.
I’ll publish the letter in the following web sites: www.railwaypassion.com; http://modeltrenciler.com/forum; www.minitechnik.ro; http://forum.lokomotiv.ro; http://www.railserbia.net/forum; http://www.amnizia.com/forum

Hello, @ivo! You don't have to write those messages about them because iI have visited their website right now and I have seen that none of the CFR or BDZ locomotives is in their stock. They only have in stock a norweigian loco and a catalogue. The rest of the remaining romanian and bulgarian locos are still in development by Norsk Modelljernbane and I think they will be ready to be sold on the market next year. If you still want a bulgarian loco, I think you can order it here (it is the same class, 46)

inca unu tzepuit ... saracu, si nici macar nu e de la noi

hello ivo, and welcome to our forum; you are not the first one being fooled by that wonderful guy, and probably not the last one; I am glad that I convinced a good friend of mine not to buy from that people ...

@ivo: can you recommend some train stores in bulgaria (I am interested in stores in Ruse, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, and maybe Sofia, but it's too far)

teo_magdici a spus:
Hello, @ivo! You don't have to write those messages about them because iI have visited their website right now and I have seen that none of the CFR or BDZ locomotives is in their stock. They only have in stock a norweigian loco and a catalogue. The rest of the remaining romanian and bulgarian locos are still in development by Norsk Modelljernbane and I think they will be ready to be sold on the market next year. If you still want a bulgarian loco, I think you can order it here (it is the same class, 46)

Hi,
About the BDZ 046 – we have a prototype already and after few weeks we will have here the locos, developed by A.C.M.E

http://www.railwaypassion.com/forums/index.php/topic,2371.270.html

Shit, a baaad man!!! I'm sorry for your bad collaboration with Craciun's Family. Next time ask somebody on this forum about our little merchants... :D . Succes !!

macleod a spus:
inca unu tzepuit ... saracu, si nici macar nu e de la noi

hello ivo, and welcome to our forum; you are not the first one being fooled by that wonderful guy, and probably not the last one; I am glad that I convinced a good friend of mine not to buy from that people ...

@ivo: can you recommend some train stores in bulgaria (I am interested in stores in Ruse, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, and maybe Sofia, but it's too far)

Hi, unfortunately here we have no good train stores. I can recommend you this very good online shop http://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com/. I work with this cool guys for a long time and everything is OK.

I know them, and seems ok, but I wanted to see-and-buy (yes, I know, old fashion way). Since I don't have the chance to go in Germany this year (but never knows ...), Bulgaria is closer and surely I will go at least once in some cities that i've mentioned. That's why I've asked the addresses of some stores located in specific cities, but I don't think I'm that lucky :D.

Astia-s aia cu firma de renume mondial, pana o sa traga tzepe la Hong Kong mai e putin. Ar fi in stare sa vanda cu doi ani inainte de a nu se produce niciodata piesa. Avans, ceva ? Si-apoi ne miram ca sunt putini trenulisti in Est. Made in romania?

macleod a spus:
I know them, and seems ok, but I wanted to see-and-buy (yes, I know, old fashion way). Since I don't have the chance to go in Germany this year (but never knows ...), Bulgaria is closer and surely I will go at least once in some cities that i've mentioned. That's why I've asked the addresses of some stores located in specific cities, but I don't think I'm that lucky :D.

In Bulgaria only store trains Sofia.

mity a spus:
My friend Obi, in English please!

:D :D

Romanian to English translation (by google translate)
That 's why the world-renowned company will eventually cheat even a Hong Kong partner in the long run. They are willing to sell anything, even two years before the item is ever produced. Would you like to pay something in advance? And then we wonder that there are so few model train lovers in Eastern Europe. Is it "Made in Romania"?

Salut,

acest subiect se va inchide, consideram ca anuntul si-a atins scopul si nu are rost sa continuam discutia pe aceasta tema, din pacate nu este prima data cand se discuta pe tema actiunilor intreprinse de trenulete.ro si probabil ca nu va fi nici ultima data, dar totusi suntem un forum despre trenuri si trenulete si asta ar trebui sa fie tematica discutiilor.

Totodata vom modifica statul subiectului in "anunt" ca sa ramana in topul paginii astfel incat toata lumea sa poata fi informata.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This topic will be closed, we believe that this message has achieved its purpose and it is pointless to continue the discussion on this topic, unfortunately is not the first time we discuss actions taken by trenulete.ro and probably not the last time, but here we are a forum about trains and scale trains and this should be the topic of discussions on this forum.

Also, just to make sure everybody is informed the status of this topic is changed to keep in on the top of the page.

Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.